Senior Development Engineer (Mechanical Engineerin
CK QLS are recruiting for a Senior Development Engineer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until the end of 2021, with the possibility of extension.
Senior Development Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Design and development of instruments, as well as improvements and modifications of existing products - primarily power tools.
Participate in new product development project teams comprised of interdisciplinary members and who work closely with surgeons, sales and market development managers.
Maintain awareness of surgical, clinical, and technological trends.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the technical engineering office, generate product models, concept layouts, complete testing requirements and use CAD software.
- Cooperating with internal departments, domestic and international authorities as well as the conscientious preparation of the required documents ensures compliance with Medical Device Regulations (EU MDD, US FDA, JP PAL).
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Higher degree in Mechanical Engineering and previous experience in the design and development of Medical Devices.
- Previous experience with power tools is an advantage.
- Pro-E CAD knowledge.
- Good understanding of risk-based development.
- Ability to communicatein both spoken and written German is required.
- Strong knowledge of ISO13485 & ISO 14971.
- Strong English and German skills, spoken and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Development Engineer position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50678.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essentialthat applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.