Senior Expert Engineering Development & LCM
QLS are recruiting for a Senior Expert Engineering Development & LCM to join an important project with a Global Pharmaceutical Company at their site based in Basel on a contract basis until 31th of October 2022.
- Supportthe technical development and life cycle management of safe and user-friendly (connected) autoinjector and on body pump systems as Senior Expert Engineering.
- Translate user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements using the systemsengineering tool for requirement and test management.
- Define interface specification definition with drug, packaging, label & eco system.
- Manage project specific 3rd party activities and support the delivery technology lead.
- Work withinand contribute to broader cross-functional drug product development teams.
- MSc/MA in mechanical/electronics or micro systems engineering or relevant field Excellent understanding of the current drug delivery technologies.
- Autonomous and independent working style with at least 3 years of experience in Medical Device development and LCM.
- Ability to interact with cross functional team in matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks.
- Design change management experience and enthusiasm to support the maintenance of existing and building of new platforms.
- Proficient spoken communication and excellent technical writing skills in English.
- Should be able to work on technical documents with experience in Design History filing.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS 00051978 in all correspondence.all correspondence.