Senior Packaging Engineer - Zuchwil, Switzerland
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Packaging Engineer to join a global medical device company at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:- Ensure availability and correctness of packaging documentation for sterile and non sterile medical devices, in compliance with all valid regulations (ISO, MDR, FDA, etc.)
- Check packaging configurations (Bill of material) and packaging validation documentation (package transit qualification, packaging shelf life) in PLM/ERP systems and verify their correctness
- Perform updates/changes (DCR/DCO) for non-conforming packaging documents and Bill of Materials in the systems (Agile/SAP)
- Understand technical (drawings, processes, packaging specifications and materials, validation standards, etc.)
- Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in an Medical Device regulated environment
- Background on validation procedures and packaging technology
Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
Knowledge and skills in PLM system, ex. Windchill, Agile, Adaptive, SAP will enhance candidacy
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in German or Swiss German is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on +41 (0) 417276793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 46383 in all correspondence.