Senior Physician Neonatology
Senior Physician Neonatology 80-100% - Bern
CK QLS are recruiting for a Senior Physician Neonatology to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
The Role You will be responsible for:
- The entire highly specialized spectrum of perinatal and neonatal medicine at a university perinatal centre Level III.
- Looking after the newborns, their parents and families in the neonatology department (22 IMC and 10 intensive care beds), the puerperium department and the prenatal ward.
- Carrying out together with your colleagues from the pediatric intensive care unit, newborn transports with the ambulance or the Rega.
Further responsibilities include:
- Taking part in ongoing scientific projects and studies and being partly responsible for them.
Your Background: To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a specialist in pediatrics and adolescent medicine and corresponding experience/further training.
- Have willingness to further develop your knowledge and skills.
- Be a committed and communicative person and appreciate a friendly atmosphere.
- Speak German fluently.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative healthcare company.
What to expect:
- A challenging job in a varied environment.
- The opportunity to establish your own academic profile in a university environment as well as good training and further education opportunities. The department is recognized for full further training in neonatology by the Swiss Society for Neonatology (SGN).
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Physician Neonatology position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48175.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.