Senior Project Manager Medical Devices
Senior Project Manager Medical Devices - Zürich
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager Medical Devices to join a leading company in the medical device industry at their site based in Zürich on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan a wide variety of disciplines such as mechanics, electronics, software, optics, data analytics, and chemistry/molecular biology, as well as to coordinate the functions of marketing, development, quality, regulatory affairs and operations of each project.
- Liaise with all stakeholders, from the management level to the team members, inform them about the current project status at all times and keep an overview of all related project sub-components.
- Recognise and identify project risks in order to take appropriate measures.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Leading the project team members to the agreed goals and bring solutions to critical situations.
- Managing of multiple projects on an international basis.
- Acting as point of contact for clients as a solution provider and partner during each project.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:- Previous experience in managing life-science technology projects. Your experience and technical knowledge preferably extend over several of the disciplines mentioned.
- Technical university degree and good knowledge of German and English.
- Knowledge of French and several years of experience in the in vitro diagnostics industry are a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader of lab automation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Baumgartner on 0041 (0) 782 508 535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 46772 in all correspondence.