Sr. Project Leader - Strategy & Deployment / Engin
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Project Leader, who will be responsible for leading the Strategy & Deployment projects for the Engineering, Science & Technology organization. The role will be with a global medical device company based in Haegendorf. This role is offered on a 12 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Work with global/regional program leaders to manage all project activities in their field of responsibility
- Design project plans and execute projects based on those plans
- Determine resource requirements and priorities for a given project and communicate these requirements to management in a regular and timely fashion
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Monitor progress of all major tasks/ milestones through to completion with all project team members and other assigned owners to maintain accurate visibility of project status
- Forecasts, plan, track and report on project budget status
- Report/ escalate any slippage that impacts the planned deployment dates
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identify the critical path and work with team pull in / maintain completion dates
- Stand in for Program leaders when required
- Develop / maintain full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Higher education in Industrial- or Mechanical - or Process Engineering
- Project Management training/certification - e.g. FPX, Diploma, Masters, PMP, Prince, etc.
- Lean/Six Sigma certificate and experience (process optimization/change management)
- Previous experience within a related business / technical environment as well as experience in project management role
- Background in Medical Device, high tech or regulated industry is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Medical Device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 7276793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 46091 in all correspondence.