Staff Supplier Quality Engineer in Le Locle
Staff Supplier Quality Engineer - Le Locle
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Staff Supplier Quality Engineer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Le Locle on a contract basis for 6 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Play a key role in the integration of Vendors currently controlled within the QMS from one company to another.
- Ensure that current supplier controls within QMS are maintained, while working with the vendors to document/improve process controls to ensure seamless integration.
- Conduct on-site quality and process assessments at Vendor's to approve new suppliers and ongoing assessment of established suppliers.
- Design, review and approve Validation of production processes.
- Participate and lead design for manufacturability evaluations where appropriate for Supplier Quality related projects.
- Actively support the overall strategy for risk identification, mitigation and communication.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Generate Quality metrics on supplier performance and establish measures to monitor quality costs and cost avoidance.
- Ensure effective and timely closure on all Supplier Corrective Action Requests.
- Maintain standards of housekeeping & GMP requirements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A university degree or similar qualification. A Master's Degree would be an advantage.- Previous experience in a quality role within a regulated industry.
- Experience with Quality Auditing (external).
- Knowledge of FDA, ISO and other specific Quality System requirements specific to Medical Device Design and Manufacturing.
- Thorough understanding of quality systems and regulations and business impact of decisions and actions.
- Previous experience within the Medical device/diagnostic industry is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Medical Device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41 727 6793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference QLS44486 in all correspondence.