Supplier Quality Project Manager in Zuchwil
Supplier Quality Project Manager - Zuchwil, Switzerland
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Supplier Quality Project Manager to join a global medical device company at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis until the end of the year.
The main purpose of the role will be to Support MDR compliance execution work by acting as project manager for external supplier relations who has oversight on ongoing MDR compliance work for Trauma/CMF/BIO and drives completion of MDR Class Ir deliverables.
Other duties will include to:
- Support execution of project plan for MDR compliance in Trauma/CMF/BIO business for 2019.
- Lead and track completion of MDR Class Ir drawing updates from external suppliers.
- Interact with external suppliers and SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer) to facilitate external drawing updates per MDR timeline.
- Lead regular status update meetings with program lead, project managers and MDR stakeholders.
- Provide regular status updates on MDR Class Ir supplier progress for Trauma/CMF/BIO to MDR Project Teams.
- Facilitate resolving of roadblocks and timeline constraints with external suppliers.
- Provide project management support for base business activities needed in preparation for MDR.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Project Management experience.
- Basic understanding of MDR requirements regarding required content of Technical Documentation (focus on ANNEX II of Regulation (EU) 2017/745).
- Basic understanding of current Council Directive 93/42/EEC.
- Previous experience with supplier interactions preferred.
- Experienced skills in MS Office, especially in MS Project.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is essential, Conversational German would be ideal.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 44977 in all correspondence.