Supply Logistic Coordinator - Basel
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Supply Logistic Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical Development industry their site based in Basel on a six month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Coordinate, manage and execute all of the shipment activities under the responsibility of Pharmaceutical Development
- Guarantee the security of shipments regarding transporting conditions
- Ensure correctness of the information and proper customs and tax setting/reporting and Documentation tracking
- Arrange shipments from our CMU (clinical manufacturing unit), which includes Packing activities
- Manage with the CMU team the excipients ordering
- Ensure security of shipments regarding transporting conditions
Further responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and updating processes/SOPs and work instructions connected to distribution
- Numerous SAP Activities and monthly controls
- Tracking of invoices and payments
- Inventory reconciliation
- Information and Material data checks and upkeep in SAP
- Communication with numerous functions (Technical Project Leaders, QA, Finance, 3rd Party Manufacture, Forwarders, Customs Broker)
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Data Entry SAP experience, preferably in shipping organization
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering, or corresponding work experience
- Logistics Coordination or Customer Service experience required, previous Medical Device or Pharma experience is an asset.
- Accustomed with Import/Export Process and Forms
- Knowledge in managing shipments
This is an superb opportunity to join a rapidly expanding biopharmaceutical company in the biotech hub of Europe.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41 727 6793 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS44604 in all correspondence.