Supply Operations Manager
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Supply Operations Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 6 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to drive detailed planning, scheduling and order management to assure agreed delivery performance level to CPO's. Develop and manage the relationship with External Suppliers and to customers for all supply related matters, such as demand/supply planning and analysis and order management to guarantee high customers service levels including stock management for free of charge customer-supplied components.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with CMO's to discuss department and business KPI's to provide performance feedback, root cause analysis and implement improvements
- Designing and executing S&OP meetings with Suppliers based on frequencies outlines in the segmentation assessment
- Analyzing inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste / write off, or optimize KPI's / CSL
- Designing and implementing supply chain models that support business strategies which can adapt to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies
- Participating in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions of production flow
- Responsible for order fulfillment tasks for a products manufactured at External Suppliers within scope of SRT
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Education: Medium to high education in a technical, economics or scientific degree that contains supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS CPIM or APICS CSCP certification
- Languages: Good command of English written and spoken - Local language written and spoken
- Planning experience in an industrial operations environment.
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical operations principles and supply chain practices.
- Extensive knowledge and under-standing of Materials
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical operations and industry practices, preferred
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Commercial negotiations skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device and pharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 782 508 443 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46968 in all correspondence.