Technical Educator (Blockchain)
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Technical Educator to join a start-up research organisation looking to lead the development and adoption of decentralised web technologies and framework. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fully funded start-up organisation in a permanent position to drive the development of blockchain technology.
The main purpose of the role will be to be instrumental in uncovering the needs of developers and projects and ensuring that they are met; through creating communication material to be distributed online or during our events and curating the materials created by the community.
Other duties will include to:
- Create documentation such as blog posts, tutorials and videos to teach developers how to build on the tech stack
- Curate educational material created by the community and ensure its accessibility
- Build demo applications that use and showcase the tech stack
- Answer technical questions from developers working with Polkadot and related technologies
- Investigate and identify new technologies and capabilities that will enhance the tech stack
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience blogging or writing relevant technical articles with an existing follower base
- Experience contributing to open source projects and demonstrated familiarity with open source communities
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related field· Demonstrated ability to build developer communities and to grow a technical audience
- Knowledge and understanding of blockchain technologies and applications
- Several years of work experience as a developer or technology educator
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 41 7276 793 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 46148 in all correspondence.