Test Method Validation Expert
Test Method Validation Expert - Basel
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Test Method Validation Expert to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Collaborate with the Product technical experts, quality engineering and suppliers (where appropriate), define equipment required for each test methods, procure and qualify equipment including protocols and reports writing.
- Create the equipment calibration and maintenance plan.
- Elaborate/Develop test methods required by product functions to test.
- Procure and control test method fixture to requirement.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Create test method validation protocol and acceptance criteria variable data or attributes), procure tests parts, execute test method validation and write associated report.
- Transfer method from/with suppliers including equivalency tests method statistical criteria for qualification and validation and execute transfer.
- Write test method instructions.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Strong communication skills and fluent English skills are required.
- Experience writing test method instructions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical and medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46420 in all correspondence.