Training Manager (QMS) - Basel
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Training Manager to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as the primary project business analyst for establishing the new training matrix and curriculum in Veeva.
- Collect all needs and current status of the existing training structure in the departments.
- Prepare the training matrix for the future system, along with corresponding requirements for maintenance in the future system.
- Assess the gap between the current structure and the future one.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the rollout and the routine support of the training process in our current and futures affiliates.
- Contributing actively to the implementation project as key business support for the training management.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Quality Manager, with previous experience(s) in pharma companies.
- Strong knowledge of GxP Quality/QMS processes (especially training, others an advantage…).
- Previous experience or direct exposure in training curriculum development and implementing/designing a LMS (Learning Mngt System) in pharmaceutical context ideally experience as training administrator.
- Very good command of the GxP regulatory expectations for training processes.
- Fluent in English, additional language such as French and/or German would be advantageous.
- Pragmatic approach of the quality systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing Medical Device and Pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46419 in all correspondence.