CK QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Lucerne on a contract basis, for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
Analytical Chemist Role:
- Development of crystallization processes for the production of active ingredients and their intermediates
- Investigation of crystallization processes for the commercial production of active ingredients and their intermediates
- Carrying out crystallization experiments on a scale from 5 ml to 1 L, as well as filtration and drying experiments
- Analysis of solid and liquid samples with on-line, in situ techniques such as ATR-FTIR, FBRM, PVM and Raman spectroscopy as well as offline, ex-situ techniques such as GC, XRPD, scanningelectron microscopy, laser diffraction, DSC, TGA, dynamic water sorption and BET
- Organization and execution of maintenance work on analytical devices
- Completed training as a laboratory technician, if necessary several yearsof professional experience would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of crystallization is desirable
- Very good knowledge of English and German (spoken and written)
- High quality awareness and a sense of efficient working methods
- Distinct Ability to solve complex problems and questions in a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
Apply: Entitlement to work in in Switzerland is essential. For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email email@example.com, Please quote reference 49656 in all correspondence.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.