If you are a small business looking to rapidly expand, or an established organisation launching a new large-scale project, we can help.
Let us recruit for you, and we can employ full teams to help you deliver your assignment and advance your teams. This can be a highly time and cost effective solution to recruitment, allowing you to concentrate on your day job whilst we onboard multiple team members simultaneously.
We have connections with talent across 50 countries, so you can rest assured that we will work quickly and effectively to deliver on your project.
The benefits of working with us
- CK QLS has a strong existing network of candidates which has been developed over the years. During the recruitment process, we reach out to our network and utilise these ties. We’re also part of the wider CK Group organisation, so we have access to candidates across the UK, Europe and USA.
- CK QLS advertise the role (unless the client requests otherwise) through our own site, on a number of job boards, via social media and networking events, which will generate maximum interest and applications.
- We like to ensure that we understand your requirements fully, enabling us to provide you with appropriate solutions. In order to understand your needs, we will arrange to meet with the client where possible.
- Following a discussion with the candidate regarding the role and understanding their experience, we will identify a shortlist of potential workers and provide CVs by an agreed date – within 24 hours if required.
- Your dedicated consultant will handle all of your enquiries personally, will aim to meet with you during the process and maintain regular contact throughout.
- Full transparency of our pricing and allows you to budget and control your costs easily.
- Enables you to monitor contract labor activity and allocate funds to relevant projects.
- CK QLS is part of a privately owned enterprise so we are able to respond to your requirements quickly.
Peace of mind
- All contract workers are interviewed, reference and ID checked.