Biotech Technician - Lucerne
CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Biotech Technician's to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their biological development and manufacturing site based at their site in Lucerne. This role is offered on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension. This role may involve supporting on weekend or on-call responsibilities.
Biotech Technician Role: The successful candidate will play a part in the implementation of next generation technologies, and their responsibilities will include:
- Running and supporting the day to day operations of manufacturing processes.
- Operating equipment according to batch records, sampling plans and standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining GMP status of responsible equipment devices in routine monitoring, calibration, maintenance, and certifications.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Support the development of batch records, sampling plans, and standard operating procedures.
- Support the area's implementation of simple changes and investigations.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Completed education as Lab Technician or higher (chemistry, biology or equal) or equivalent education in another relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in the Biotech Industry (bulk manufacturing of pharmaceutical or biological components). Position level will scale with experience level of candidate.
- Familiarity with Unit Operations for mAb manufacturing.
- Previous experience within a GMP environment.
- Strong German skills, B1 level +.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Biotech Technician positions, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48306.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.