Calibration & Metrology Specialist
CK QLS are recruiting for a dynamic candidate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basel on a permanent basis.
Calibration & Metrology Specialist Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support calibration activities regarding the manufacturing site and the laboratory.
- Write and review all procedures, job plan, calibration work order.
- Investigate instrumentation failures.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Training technicians/engineers.
- Publishing reports on calibration regarding performance and issues.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven experience in calibration and metrology.
- Major projects for Instrumentation with high complexity in biotech or pharmaceutical industry (GMP environment).
- Experience calibration, measurement technology.
- Dynamic, communicative and decision-maker.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Calibration & Metrology Specialist position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 78 250 85 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48301.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in country where the services will be delivered.