Development Engineer in Oberdorf
Development Engineer - Oberdorf
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Development Engineer to join a company in the Leading Medical Device company at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis until the end of 2019.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Participate in new product development project teams comprised of interdisciplinary members and who work closely with surgeons, sales and market development managers.
- Collaborate with the technical engineering office, generate product models, concept layouts, complete testing requirements and use CAD software.
- Be responsible for the design and development of instruments, as well as improvements and modifications of existing products.
- Maintain awareness of surgical, clinical, and technological trends.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Be in cooperation with internal departments, domestic and international authorities as well as the conscientious preparation of the required documents ensures compliance with Medical Device Regulations (EU MDD, US FDA, JP PAL).
- Ability to communicate in both spoken and written German is required.
- Communication skills in English are highly preferred.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Higher degree in engineering and would preferably have some practical experience in a regulated industry.
- Pro-E CAD knowledge.
- Verification testing experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 41 782 516 595 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 44879 in all correspondence.