HPLC Analyst in Basel
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a HPLC Analyst to join a company in the rapidly growing drug discovery area at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 6 months.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Analytical method validation.
- Supporting the creation and review of validation protocols.
- Analytical method development.
- Drafting specifications and stability protocols for drug substance testing.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- GMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- HPLC experience, Empower would be ideal.
- Method development and validation experience.
- Knowledge in HRMS, NMR and GC would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex Tosney on 0041 (0) 7825 08443 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46007 in all correspondence.