Human Factors Engineer
CK QLS are recruiting for a Human Factors Engineer to join a global medical device company who has been support patients in their recovery from Covid. The position is offered on a permanent basis, based at their site in the canton of Graubünden.
Human Factors Engineer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support and contribute to the fact that the ventilation technology can be quickly put into practice.
- Represent normative and legal requirements as well as human factors practices and human factors/usability standards (62366, 60601-1-6, HF75).
- Support of project teams from a human factor's perspective.
- Creation of documents relevant to Human Factors, creation and maintenance of technical documentation as well as checking the completeness and correctness of project documentation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Researching around standards and support for user-relevant risk analysis.
- Planning and implementation of formative and summative human factors studies.
- Communication with external consultancies for the implementation of human factors studies as well as communication with national health authorities/testing institutes (FDA, TÜV/TIA).
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Studied Psychology or Engineering with a focus on human factors engineering or human-machine interaction.
- Experience in conducting studies in the field of human factors.
- Experience in international approvals in the field of medical devices especially 510 (k) and Health Canada is an advantage.
- Experience in medical technology and knowledge of the ISO 62366 and IEC 60601 series are an advantage.
- Fluent in German and English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international medical device company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Human Factors Engineer position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 41 (0) 782508443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48513.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.