CK QLS are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician - Microbiology to join a global biotechnology Company at their site based near Luzern on one-year contract basis.
The candidate will join their site in Schachen, Switzerland and support the production and release of new clinical compounds with the performance of the monitoring and testing of Drug Substance (DS), Drug Product (DP) and related in-process associated in-process samples.
Laboratory Technician – Microbiology’s Main responsibilities:
- Conducting microbiological sampling for environmental monitoring in the production areas (water, air and surface monitoring).
- Execution and evaluation of microbiological analyses (analysis of water, microorganism identification, endotoxinand bioburden determinations).
- Quality control and storage organization of media, reagents and test kits.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Documentation and management of analytical results according to applicable GMP requirements.
Candidate’sRequirements: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Completed apprenticeship (lab technician EFZ subject Biology) or bachelor in Biology.
- Practical experiencein microbiological techniques.
- Ideally experienced in GMP guidelines.
- Fluent German, English language skills, desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Team player.
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends.
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54007 in all correspondence.