Laboratory Technician / Scientist (Microbiology)
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician / Scientist Microbiology to join a global CRO supporting almost 1000 companies with their analytical needs. This role will be based at our clients site in Visp on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Preparation of work instructions, SOPs and WOs as well as training of other laboratory employees
- Independent processing of the assigned tasks as well as independent supervision of the assigned area
- Evaluation of data and presentation of data in different reports and presentations
- Practical implementation of laboratory experiments and hands on work in the laboratory
- Planning and evaluation of microbial fermentations and subsequent product processing (primary recovery)
- Close cooperation with the production departments, and with the other microbiology laboratories
- Implementation of Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) for continuous improvement
- Proactive feedback on potential improvements
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Industry training or studies in biotechnology / bioprocess engineering (or comparable)
- Preferably first industry experience in the field of microbiology within a GMP environment
- First experience with writing reports, SOPs, and documents
- Independent, careful and responsible way of working
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Confident communication in English, German would be an advantage
- High motivation, resilience, flexibility and reliability
- High level of commitment and enthusiasm
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation.
For more information or toapply for this position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51011 in all correspondence.