CK QLS are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Luzern on a contract basis until April 2021, with the possibility of extension. The role may involve the occasional weekend shift.
The Company: This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
Location: This Microbiologist role will be based at our client's site in Luzern.
The Role: Responsibilities of the successful Microbiologist:
- Conduct microbiological sampling for environmental monitoring in the production areas (water, air and surface monitoring).
- Execute and evaluate microbiological analyses (analysis of water, microorganism identification, endotoxin and bioburden determinations).
- Quality control and storage organization of media, reagents and test kits.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- Documentation and management of analytical results according to applicable GMP requirements.
- Completed apprenticeship (lab technician EFZ subject Biology) or Bachelor in Biology.
- Practical experience in microbiological techniques.
- Ideally experienced in GMP guidelines.
- Fluent German, English language skills desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Dennis on 0041 (0) 782508443 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48127.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.