Microbiology Coordinator / Microbiology Group Lead
CK QLS are recruiting for a Microbiology Coordinator / Microbiology Group Leader to join an exciting project based at a biological manufacturing facility at their site based in Solothurn on a permanent basis.
Microbiology Coordinator / Microbiology Group Leader Role:
- Coordinating and supervising a team of Lab Technicians
- Sample collection within controlled environments
- Sample management and triage
- Sample shipment
- Aliquotation of samples
- Consumables management.
- Working accurately, and within GMP documentation systems working across teams, excellent communicator and collaborator
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications within the Microbiology field.
- Previous coordination of teams.
- Strong experience within the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting facility with a new state of the art facility.
Apply:Entitlement to work in Switzerland is essential. For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Coordinator / Microbiology Group Leader position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50267.