Nanoparticle Delivery, Scientist
CK QLS are currently recruiting for a Nanoparticle Delivery, Scientist for a fast growing biotech company in Schlieren, Zurich.
Our client is a start-up focused on the creation of new non-viral gene therapies to tackle genetic diseases. The Nanoparticle Delivery, Scientist will work independently with the formulation team in aim to develop new lipid nanoparticle formulations. The ideal candidate must have experience with formulation optimization, characterization and downstream assays fora variety of novel nucleic acid payloads.
Nanoparticle Delivery, Scientist Responsibilities:
- Synthesize, optimize and evaluate lipid nanoparticle (LNP) formulations.
- Perform analytical characterization of LNPs and downstream assays for novel payloads.
- Analyze LNP performance and molecular attributes in vitro.
- Develop methodologies to assess LNP quality attributes.
- Utilize design of experiments (DOE) approaches to develop novel LNP formulations.
- MSc or PhD Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering or equivalent with previous experience in industry.
- Understanding of experimental design and experience with regard to lipid nanoparticle formulation, characterization and functionality.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at a time and within deadlines.
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. For more information contact Kajenthi Chelliah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0041 (0)800106106. Please quote job reference 54541 in all correspondence.