Project Engineer for BioTech Facilities
CK QLS is recruiting for a Project Engineer Biotech Facilities to join an important project with a global Biotechnology Company at their site based in Visp on a contract basis for one year starting in June. There is possibility of an extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Represent the company's project engineering team for the planning phase. Interact with external companies, review and approve RIs, data sheets, accessory drawings and 3D models.
- Technically review changeorders from the project
- Interact with other company departments (e.g. Operations, Operations Engineering, EMR, SHE, CSA, Purchasing) and make interdisciplinary decisions
- Participate in FATs (in Switzerland and Europe) with the responsibilityto deliver qualitatively acceptable equipment to the company site in a timely manner
- Responsible for the erection activities and SAT regarding the transferred process equipment
Further responsibilities will include:
- Participating in commissioning (IBN) and qualification documentation preparation (e.g. GMP risk analyses, OQ plans and reports)
- Supporting for the IBN and Q activities until the end of the project.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Engineering of bio-pharmaceutical facilities
- Hands-on experience in planning of manufacturing facilities for mammalian, microbial and/or bioconjugate based APIs
- Experience in Commissioning and Q phases
- Fluent in German and English
- Work full time in Visp
- Working experience with COMOS and SAP
Entitlement to work in Switzerland is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50572 in all correspondence.