Regulatory Affairs Director
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Director to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis for 6 months, with the possibility of extension. The role is looking for immediate starters.The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead the RA activities for innovative new products
- Be the primary contact for major topics related to Health Authority interactions
- Develop regulatory strategy to deliver Target Product Profile (TPP)label
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing regulatory input for differentiation versus current and future competition
- Working in close collaboration with Partner Business functions to integrate all aspects of global regulatorystrategy
- Contribute to the development and implementation of processes and procedures relevant to the operations of the regulatory function
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MBS, BA in a relevant scientific discipline, or BSN/BSc in Nursing. MA/MS or PhD in life sciences or chemical engineering, or PharmD preferred
- A wealth of experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
- Direct experienceinteracting with national Health Authorities
- Understanding and speaking German and/or French is a strong asset
This is an excellent opportunity to join reputable global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49204 in all correspondence.