We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Clinical Risk Manager to join the Global Development Operations team of a leading international pharmaceutical company, based in Basel. The position is being offered on a 12 month contract, with the successful candidate focusing on risk management within clinical trials.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying underlying process problems within trials and implementing solutions.
- Supporting the project leader.
- Supporting the identification and mitigation of relevant cross-functional systematic risk and issue trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within clinical operations.
- Previous hands on experience in a risk management, quality management, process improvement or related role.
- Degree in life science, quantitative science or business.