CK QLS are recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join a Global Biopharmaceutical Company based in Bern on a contract basis until the end of the year.
- Development and implementation of automation projects.
- Independent processing of demanding overall projects in the areas of automation.
- Maintaining and ensuring the proper operation of automation systems.
- Development of automation strategies, concepts and implementation proposals.
- Participation in investment projects in the field of automation/alarm concept.
- Responsible for the assigned tasks within the framework of the technical competence.
- Coordination and monitoring of alarm management between the control system operator and the IT department § Implementation of software changes and documentation.
- Measurement and control technician: Training in the field of electrical engineering / measurement and control technology or automation technology or comparable.
- Place of residence near Bern (max. 1 hour travel time [possibly intervention time required for emergency operations]).
- GMP knowledge, technical understanding of PLC and computer systems.
- Experience in Technical Inspections.
- IT knowledge in general and knowledge in the field of control technology for maintenance.
- Experience with common fieldbus networks, HMIs and SCADA systems § Experience with the operation of the automation infrastructure (network, server and related services).
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
To find out more information, or to apply for the role, please visit the link below.