CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Commissioning and Qualification Engineers to join an important project with a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Bern. These are contract roles until 30th April 2022.
You will be responsible for:
- Write and review qualification/validation plans, and prepare, review and approve technical and GMP related documentation (URS, FMEA, impact/risk assessments, and master plans).
- Plan and track the execution of commissioning and qualification activities/documentation versus project timelines.
- Ensure qualification/validation phases are performed according to global and local company policies and procedures, as well as legal requirements set by regulatory authorities.
You will be required to have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in technical or natural sciences.
- A minimum of five years’ working experience within a pharmaceutical company (in a C&Q/CQV or equivalent position).
- Business fluency in English. German language is a plus.