CK QLS are hiring for a Commissioning & Qualification Engineer in Lucerne. This position will be full time, with a duration of 1 year with a possibility for an extension.
Primary responsibilities for the Commissioning and Qualifications Engineer include:
• Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process and laboratory equipment.
• Design and execute process validation studies for the large-Scale API processes.
• Review and assess change control for API processes to determine impact on validated state.
• Apply Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
• Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects contribute to process improvement, technology transfer, new product introduction and other projects.
• Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
• Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with previous experience working on C&Q activities
• Pharmaceutical/biotech experience.
• Good knowledge of English is required and at least B1 level in German (conversational/professional).
• Sterile manufacturing experience is a plus.
• Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 55401 in all correspondence.