We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Scientist to start a professional career in the R&D field with a renowned biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Luzern, Switzerland.
This company has been dedicated to life science research for more than a century and they employ approximately 1300 employees from 56 nations at their sites in Lucerne and Zurich.
This is a 6-month contract role until the end of 2022 but with the possibility of an extension. In this role, the Junior Scientist will be responsible for performing Batch and Continuous Fermentation and Harvest processes according to the Batch Sheet.
The ideal candidate will have / experience in:
- Education as a Laboratory Technician or Bachelor degree or equivalent
- GMP working or training experience is preferred
- Practical fermentation experience in the pharmaceutical, food or chemical industries is preferred
- Ability to communicate and document in English and German
- A competitive salary of 72’400 up to 88,000 CHF
- An attractive holiday package
- A multicultural, friendly, and supportive environment