CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Process Engineers to join an industrial leader in the development and manufacture of small molecules and biopharmaceuticals. The jobs are being offered on a contract to permanent basis at the client’s site in Visp.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Specify the most appropriate systems and equipment for the user requirements, propose process flow diagrams (PFDs) and process & instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and make capacity calculations.
- Lead a design team to produce 3D models, piping layouts, views and isometrics for construction.
- Play a key role in the engineering, design and execution of clean utilities distribution systems, clean utilities generation equipment and process equipment.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Mechanical, Chemical or Electromechanical Engineering degree.
- Previous experience within process engineering for high purity applications.
- Fluency in English and German – French and/or Dutch would also be an asset.