BioAnalytics Research, Zurich, Fulltime
The company is a privately held, early-stage biotechnology company focused on creating a new class of non-viral gene therapies to deliver more predictable, enduring, and inclusionary ways to tackle genetic disease throughout a patient’s lifetime.
- Develop and execute robust bioanalytical assays to support cell-based and in vivo studies.
- Develop novel methods for detection and quantitation of gene therapy vectors, protein expression as well as immunogenicity and tolerability of the drug candidates.
- Work independently and as part of a collaborative team to design, plan, and execute experiments across multiple projects.
- Maintain knowledge of published developments in research field and recommend alternative approaches to research projects and programs.
- Rigorous documentation of methods and results in electronic laboratory notebook and written reports.
- Contribute to publications as well as to patents in the areas of non-viral gene therapies and cell biology.
- Minimum Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering or related field, MSc (5+) or PhD (1+) years of industry experience.
- Hands-on experience with design, development, optimization, qualification, and validation of novel bioassays and immunoassays using multiple platforms and technologies (e.g. ELISA, Alphalisa/Luminex, flow cytometry, cytokine analyses, and cell-based reporter and cytotoxicity assays).
- Command of a variety of molecular biology techniques such as cloning, plasmid design, sequence analysis and manipulation, RT-qPCR, assay development, etc. is essential.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and aseptic cell culture techniques.
- Experience with DNA purification with kits and/or chromatography approaches.
- Preferably experience with AAV, lentivirus and/or CRISPR systems.
- Open minded with excellent problem-solving skills, as well as the confidence to work within a fast-paced research field Strong written and verbal communicator in English.
- Supportive and warm working environment where everyone’s ideas are welcome.
- Weekly progress meeting organised with every employees of the company.
- Relocation support possible.
- Working for a very innovative and growing start-up where sciences is at the forefront.
- Start-up with strong value about integrity, respect, passion for sciences and patient-focused.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS 00054465 in all correspondence.