CK QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Lucern on a contract basis, for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
Analytical Chemist Role: The responsibilities of this role:
- Testing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API's), Intermediates and Raw Materials in accordance with approved procedures.
- Testing associated with reaction monitoring, yield checking, cleaning validation on the plant, stability studies of API's and the development, validation.
- Transfer of analytical methods for use in the testing laboratories.
- Experience with chromatographic analysis methods including HPLC, UPLC, automated processes, release assays (dissolution) and GMP guidelines desirable.
- Development and validation of new analytical methods for the release and stability of pharmaceutical products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of quality systems in the laboratory including documentation, instrument qualification, calibration and other activities associated with laboratory operations in a cGMP environment.
- Development, review and implementation of procedures in accordance with company policies, standards and regulatory expectations in this area is also a requirement.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSC in a relevant Scientific field.
- Completed training as a laboratory technician, professional experience may be an advantage.
- Previous industrial experience and hands on experience with HPLC, UPLC, dissolution, etc.
- Fluent in German and English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48538.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.