QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join a multinational company based in Basel, Switzerland, on a contract basis, until the end of June 2023.
The candidate will join their Powders & Disperse Systems Team within Analytical Material Science Team (AMS) in Basel. Their Analytical Research & Development (ARD) is dealing with the characterization and analysis of small molecule drug substances and drug products from the time they leave the discovery laboratory until the transfer to commercial production.
The Analytical Scientist’s main responsibilities:
- Planning, designing and performing experiments to characterize pharmaceutical micro- and nanosuspensions, including illustration, interpretation and reporting of results- Developing and validating QC methods for particle and powder characterization to analyze drug products, drug substances and excipients
- Contributing to maintenance of infrastructure and equipment and also to analytical method transfer to other development sites, production or contract laboratories
- Working with SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safety (HSE) regulations and internal guidelines
- Ability to work independently and within a team and within multiple business unit, prioritize and deliver assigned tasks according to agreed timelines
- Technical education (HTL, FH) or BS / MS in analytical chemistry or equivalent. Experience in pharmaceutical industry and in analytical development
- In-depth knowledge in the field of analytical science, QC and/or particle characterization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in German
Apply: Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 53813 in all correspondence.