CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Analytical Scientist's at a variety of levels to join a Contract Manufacturing Organisation at their site based near Basel on a Permanent basis.
The company is a successful contract research, development and manufacturing company offering solutions for a range of industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and a number of others.
Our client's site is based close to Basel.
The successful candidates will have knowledge in one or more of the following fields:
- Atomic spectrometry.
- Physical chemistry (thermal methods, X-ray diffraction, particle characterization, imaging processes, spectroscopy etc.).
- GC / MS, LC / MS, IC, wet chemistry, Karl Fisher.
- Quantification of small molecules.
- Method developments, validations, verifications and transfers.
- GMP regulations.
- Data analysis with Chromeleon.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written) is a necessity.
- Bachelor or comparable degree in chemistry or another natural science.
- Experience with pharmacopoeias (Ph. Eur. And USP) is an advantage.
- Safe handling of hazardous substances on a laboratory scale.
- Reliable, motivated, initiative and committed.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Scientist position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 0041 (0)782508443 or email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47825.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.