CK QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Technician to join an international life sciences company which offers analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. at their site in Visp, this role is offered on a permanent basis.
Analytical Technician role:
- Performance of Analytical Methods (including HPLC, ELISA, etc.) In the GMP environment
- Transfer and Validation of new methods
- Support and qualification of laboratory equipment
- Data Extraction and evaluation
- Writing and editing of quality related document (protocols, reports, etc.)
- Evaluation and implementation of new techniques in the laboratory, optimization projects
- Bachelor or Professional training (laboratory technician / chemistry)
- Experience in protein analysis (chromatography and/or biochemistry)
- Experience in GMP environment
- Experience with IT systems in quality control (e.g. LIMS)
- Fluent in German and English
Apply: Entitlement to work in Switzerland is essential. For more information or to apply for this Analytical Technician, please contact Dennis Beltman on +41 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49823.