Assembly Engineer - Aargau
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a number of Assembly Engineers to join a leading innovative technology company at their site based in Aargau on a contract for between 6-9 months basis, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Develop and build electrical control and automation systems.
- Manufacture automated equipment and systems.
- Carry out repairs and complete the relevant technical documentation.
- Build electrical controls, appliances, machines or automation systems.
- Maintain, commission and repair production automated systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Mounting and wiring according to order-specific documents (parts lists, assembly instructions/guidelines, schematics, wiring tables, assembly drawings).
- Ensuring compliance with performance specifications and guidelines for quality requirements and deadlines (order times).
- Coordinating with team leader and production planning/engineering/construction in the event of disruptions in the production process.
- Completing process improvement measures (KVL/KVP/6S).
- Completing the relevant documentation for the work carried out including assembly report and working report, steering faulty material, red correx production documents according to process.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
- Qualification or practical experience within a mechanical or a related field.
- Fluent German skills are required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company in its area.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 46197 in all correspondence.