Associate Scientist Cell Culture
QLS are recruiting for an Associate Scientist Cell Culture to join a global Biopharmaceutical Company based in Luzern on a contract basis for 1 year with the possibility of an extension.
The Company: The company is engaged in life science research for more than a century. Around 1300 employees from 56 nations work at their sites in Lucerne and Zurich. The candidate will join the Luzern biotech team. Their roles will be to perform Batch and Continuous Fermentation and Harvest processes according to the Batch Sheet.
The Role: Main responsibilities:
- Production of mammalian cell culture inoculum under cGMP for API manufacturing (cell culture seed train).
- Monitoring of process performance by using analytical instruments for required In-Process Control.
- Maintenance/calibration of process equipment and IPC equipment used for cell culture monitoring.
- Education as a Laboratory Technician or Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- GMP working or trainingexperience is preferred.
- Practical experience in cell culture.
- Knowledge of mammalian cell culture and small scale fermentation processes.
- Ability to communicate and document in English and German (fluent).
Apply: Please could you sendany correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 55593 in all correspondence.