Associate Test Engineer
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for an Associate Test Engineer to join a global medical device company at their site based in Oberdorf on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
Associate Test Engineer Role:
- Responsible for the verification of product quality requirements of newly developed and revised surgical instruments with regards to resistance to degradation as well as to support test method development
- Review product designs and manufacturing specifications to define product families and respective worst-case representatives
- Coordinate required product testing at our internal lab. Document verification results for the product families defined
Key duties will include:
- Supporting test methoddevelopment activities at the lab
- Collaborating with the product development, design quality and test lab teams as well as manufacturing engineering to facilitate timely results
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences and preferably with practical experience in a regulated industry
- Demonstrated hands-on lab skill set preferred
- Keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology and a strong desire to work in a global company
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English are required
- Communication skills in German are preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quotereference QLS in all correspondence.