Bio Process Technician/Scientist
CK QLS are recruiting for a Bio Process Technician/Scientist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucern, this role is offered on a 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
Bio Process Technician/Scientist: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist with the production of mammalian cell culture inoculum under cGMP for API manufacturing.
- Monitor process performance by using analytical instruments for required In-Process Control.
- Maintainof process equipment and IPC equipment used for cell culture monitoring.
- Prepare GMP relevant documents (e.g. Batch Sheet's, SOP's, Solution Sheets, qualification documents).
- Perform qualification and validation activities for equipment of thecell culture group.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science (FH) in relevant field or apprenticeship as biological or chemical technician with relevant experience.
- Experience in GMP environment highly desirable (including training and internship).
- Knowledge of mammalian cell culture and small scale fermentation processes.
- Practical experience in cell culture and aseptic/sterile techniques.
- German and English language skills (fluent) highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting global organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Bio Process Technician/Scientist position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48915.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.