Biology Laboratory Technician 60%
CK QLS are recruiting for a Biology Laboratory Technician 60% to join a company in the Healthcare Industry at their site based in Bern on a permanent basis.
This Biology Laboratory Technician 60% role will be based at our clients site in Bern.
- General laboratory organization (orders, control and management of the infrastructure).
- Organization of chemicals, antibodies, plasmid and cell banks.
- Responsible execution of work in the areas of molecular and cell biology work (cell culture, nucleic acid isolation, PCR, Western blotting, immunohistochemistry, ELISA) and histology (preparation of cut specimens, conventional and special stains).
- Assistance in animal experiments (genotyping, metabolic cages, necropsy).
- Completed vocational training as a BMA or biology laboratory assistant.
- Knowledge of molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, histology and microscopy.
- Independent, reliable and motivated way of working.
- Willingness to learn new techniques.
- Accuracy, flexibility and resilience.
- Language skills in German and English.
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP and large databases).
For more information or to apply for this Biology Laboratory Technician position, please contact Dennis on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48283.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.