CK QLS are recruiting for a Biostatistician to join a company leading medical device company. This position would be fully remote, and is offered on a permanent or contract basis.
- Analysing and reporting on clinical trialsaccording to industry standards, generation Statistical Analysis plan, TFL templates, TFL validation programming, programming the statistical analysis.
- Interacting with Biostatistics, Data Management, Regulatory, and Clinical staff to define andclarify project requirements.
- Designing and execute statistical plans for all phases of clinical studies of limited complexity, and under limited supervision.
- Reviewing clinical study protocols and Case Report Forms (CRFs) for proposed studieswith respect to statistical methodology.
- Producing statistical reports that may be incorporated into internal clinical reports or regulatory submissions.
- Reviewing articles on topics relevant to specified products and provide reports concerning issues relating to statistical methodology.
- Providing statistical reports for data quality/performance metrics.
- Thorough understanding of descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, non-parametric, and multivariate statistical tests.
- Experience with survival analysis, longitudinal data analysis, and other current, innovative statistical methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages; PowerPoint, Excel, Word.· Proficient in SAS. Familiarity with other statistical packages for handling smaller datasets and power analyses.
- A Master's degree or Ph.D in Statistics.
- Previous experience performing statistical analyses in a regulated environment, preferably medically related including FDA, GCP or other relevant area.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Biostatistician position, please contact Dennis Beltman on +41 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49041.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.