CK QLS are recruiting for a Biotech Engineer to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their biological development and manufacturing site based at their site in Lucern. This role is offered on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibilityof extension. This role may involve supporting on weekend or on-call responsibilities.
Biotech Engineer Role: The successful candidate will play a part in the implementation of next generation technologies, and their responsibilities will include:
- Running and supporting the day to day operations of manufacturing processes.
- Operating equipment according to batch records, sampling plans and standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining GMP status of responsible equipment devices in routine monitoring, calibration, maintenance, and certifications.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Qualification of devices/equipment.
- Authoring of batch records, sampling plans, and standard operating procedures.
- Authoring Protocols and Prepare Design of Experiments to show comparability of new technologies versus legacy.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, or Process Engineering.
- Previous experience in the Biotech Industry (bulk manufacturing of pharmaceutical or biological components). Position level will scale with experience level of candidate.- Familiarity with Unit Operations for mAb manufacturing.
- Previous experience within a GMP environment.
- Strong German skills, B1 level+.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Biotech Engineer position, please contact Dennis Beltman on +41 (0) 800 106106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49295.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.