CK QLS are recruiting for a CAPA Specialist to join an international medical device company at their site based in Graubünden on a permanent basis.
CAPA Specialist Role:
- Coordination and documentation of CAPAs that result from individual deviations or systematic trends
- Management of projects and support as a quality partner
- Support of the CAPA owners from the specialist departments in the cause analysis, definition of measures, responsibilities, deadlines and effectiveness checks· Monitoring of compliance with deadlines in the implementation of measures and effectiveness checks
- Regular implementation of analyzes in relation to CAPA processes, initiation of process improvements and participation as process owner in internal and external audits
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences
- Extensive knowledge of quality management policies and procedures
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the CAPA environment in medical technology or in highly regulated industries (e.g. automotive or aviation industry)
- Experience with the following standards and regulations: ISO 13485, MDD 93/42 / EEC and MDR 2017/745. You are also familiar with 21 CFR Part 820
- Fluent in German and EnglishThis is an excellent opportunity to join an international medical device company.
Apply: Entitlement to work in Switzerland is essential. For more information or to apply for this CAPA Specialist position, please contact Dennis Beltman on: 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49622.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.