Capex Project Manager
CK Group are ecruiting for a Capex Project Manager to join a global leader in the life science industry. Based at their site in Visp this role will be offered on a contract basis until October 2021.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage Specific Capex Projects for engineering, process and overall technical responsibility for an early phase capital projects,
- Manage incoming business ideas/request, feasibility and concept studies at a first stage
- Manage phases of projects and coordination of project teams for basic design in second stage
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications in this area.
- Extensive experience in execution of projects
- Previous Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical experience would be beneficial
- Fluent German and English skills
This is an excellent opportunity gain some valuable experience from a leading biopharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49684 in all correspondence.