Chemical Laboratory Technician
CK QLS are recruiting for a Chemical Laboratory Technician to join a company in the biology industry at their site based in Stein on a permanent basis.
Chemical Laboratory Technician: We are looking for a motivated personality in the Basel regionin the position of Chemical Laboratory Technician specializing in analytics for an assignment with immediate effect.
- An apprenticeship as an EFZ laboratory assistant specializing in analytics or an equivalent scientific education (chemistry, biotech).
- GMP experience.
- Have professional experience in pharmaceutical quality control (release analysis).
- Focus on HPLC methods (IEC, SEC, HIC) including software knowledge - ideally experience with Chromeleon and / or Empower and LIMS.
- Also smaller test points such as: Karl Fischer, photometer, pH measurements, titration, etc.
- You have a good command of English and German.
- Sound PC knowledge.
- High communication and teamwork skills.
- High level of commitment and enthusiasm.
- High service orientation due to direct cooperation with the customer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join global organisation.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Chemical Laboratory Technician position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782 516 595 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50335.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.