Clinical Operations Co-ordinator in Basel
Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Clinical Operations Co-ordinator to join a company in the growing drug discovery company at their site based in Basel. The position is offered on a contract basis for 12 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist the clinical operations team in the operational management and oversight of clinical trials, during set-up, conduct and until archiving, for an assigned trial.
- Coordinate the preparation and/or review of all operational trial-related documents (e.g., forms, guidelines).
- Coordinate the preparations and/or review of site related documents (e.g., Investigator Site Files (ISF).
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the clinical study documentation (e.g., site communication, newsletters, pocket brochures, appendix 16 for the Clinical Study Report (CSR)).
- Coordinate the delivery and inventory of study related non-clinical supplies (ordering, distribution, tracking, expiry dates management, resupplies).
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Coordinate site contracts finalization and execution.
- Coordinate Insurance certificates for the trial in collaboration with legal department.
- Ensure completeness and maintenance of key trial information in the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- File and upload documents in the different systems as needed.
- Function as a Study Owner in the eTMF when required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous clinical research experience (within pharma or CRO) / at international-global level.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft (MS)-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Blackham on 0041 (0) 782516595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 45820 in all correspondence.