Clinical Project Manager
Clinical Project Manager - Bern
CK QLS are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join a company in the Healthcare industry at their site based in Bern on a contract basis for one year.
Clinical Project Manager Role: Your responsibilities will include:
- Efficient planning and coordination of the work on clinical studies during initiation and activation in close cooperation with the investigators, the international study centres, the study team of the clinical research unit and the internal service providers.
- Cost planning and budgeting.
- Negotiating the study budget.
- Creation and processing of study documents for the official approval of clinical studies.
- Being a central contact person for all parties (internaland external).
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in the field of medical professions or natural sciences or have completed training as a nurse and have already worked as a clinical research coordinator.
- Professional experience preferably in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or in a scientific academic environment at a university clinic.
- Specialist knowledge and experience in the field of clinical research.
- Analytical and act solution-oriented.
- Good assertiveness and organizational skills.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are required; good knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and general fluency in dealing with modern communication media will make your work easier.
- A high sense of responsibility and reliability complete your profile.
The Benefits: Interesting and responsible work at the front of clinical research, advanced training opportunities, work in a large team of study nurses/CRCs, good induction, fixed working hours, Monday to Friday.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Clinical Project Manager position,please contact Adrien Guimard on 0044 (0) 1438 870 027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48861.
Thank for sending all documents needed such as CV, cover letter, reference letters, degree and relevant certificates along with your application. Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.